No Longer A Victim

This site contains some very disturbing information. This is your only warning.

I have set this site up so the oldest entry is at the top of the page.

This is a retelling of my experiences. My timelines are not always correct. I do not always remember the years correctly.

As I can no longer edit the dates to make this post go in reverse chronological order I will no longer be adding posts here. Please check my other blog for any further postings.

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I have been walking a long and winding path. This is my healing path. I must say there were some points on the path where the end could not be imagined. I hurt all over and wanted to just stop and rest. I have not stopped. I have learned to rest while moving forward. I can not imagine the end of my path now. I do not want to imagine it anymore. The end of my path will be the end of my existence on this planet. I have learned to smile and I am enjoying life more now. The struggle pays off eventually.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Good Bye to a Hero

There comes a time in everyones life when we have to face the fact that those we thought were immortal and would be around to see the end Sol our sun, leave this world. On July 7th 2005, 7:15 pm, this is the time and date that this happened to me. That is the time that my childhood hero left this world. This man was only 49 years of age. To my younger self he was invincible, he was immortal. He shall live on in my heart and memories.

He taught me a lot of things, to measure twice and cut once. To keep an open mind. To be thrifty when it came to most things, but to not be too thrifty when it came time to treat yourself to something you enjoy. He taught me that music was something to be enjoyed not something just to drown out others. There are many many lessons he taught me. The best lesson he had for me though was to never give up. That lesson carried me through the darkest days. It is a lesson that is there even in the greatest times of my life.

You made a difference in my life. To me you will always be immortal. May you be at peace now.

Thank you.
I Love You.
Good Bye!

"Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince:
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
HORATIO From Hamlet by William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home