No Longer A Victim

This site contains some very disturbing information. This is your only warning.

I have set this site up so the oldest entry is at the top of the page.

This is a retelling of my experiences. My timelines are not always correct. I do not always remember the years correctly.

As I can no longer edit the dates to make this post go in reverse chronological order I will no longer be adding posts here. Please check my other blog for any further postings.

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I have been walking a long and winding path. This is my healing path. I must say there were some points on the path where the end could not be imagined. I hurt all over and wanted to just stop and rest. I have not stopped. I have learned to rest while moving forward. I can not imagine the end of my path now. I do not want to imagine it anymore. The end of my path will be the end of my existence on this planet. I have learned to smile and I am enjoying life more now. The struggle pays off eventually.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Internal Dialogue

Adult: Hey you can come out now. Its safe.
Child: Are you sure its ok now?
Adult: Yes. I am here to protect you.
Child: Can I hold your hand while we walk?
Adult: Sure thing. Its a long walk you know.
Child: Thats ok, as long as your with me.
Adult: I will always be with you.
Child: Thank you. Can I run and jump and skip and play?
Adult: Yes you can. Maybe you can show me how to skip. *winks at child*
Child: I would like that. How come all those people were so mean to me?
Adult: *Sighs and shakes his head* I do not know. I can tell you that it was not your fault. It was nothing you did. I am sorry that you had to go through all that. I will not let it happen again. I will protect you and stand up for you. You just be you. Ok?
Child: OK! Can I hug you?
Adult: Sure! I would like that.
Child: *Wraps arms around adult* Me too.

Child: Thank you!
Adult: For what?
Child: For helping me.
Adult: You are very welcome. And hey guess what.
Child: What?
Adult: I Love You!
Child: *Whispers in adults ear* I love you too! *Kisses adults cheek*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home